- Pay once. Fly twice.
Book to fly to selected destinations by 29 February (for travel between 07 March and 31 May 2012) and you can fly to the same destination again and only pay for the taxes.
On which routes is the offer available?
The offer is available on flights booked from Dubai to the following destinations:
Here’s how it works
- You must have booked and paid for your first flight by 29 February for travel between 07 March and 31 May 2012.
- The offer is valid for one way and return flights. If you’ve booked and paid for a one way flight, your free flight will be one way to the same destination. If you’ve booked and paid for a return flight, your free flight will be to and from the same destination.
- Your paid travel must be completed by 31 May 2012.
- Your free flight can only be taken after you’ve completed your paid flight.
- Your free flight can only be taken between 07 March and 10 June 2012 or between 15 September and 30 November 2012.
- This offer can’t be combined with any other offer.
- Your free flight can be booked at the flydubai travel shop in Dubai or Abu Dhabi or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you book your free flight at one of our travel shops, there’ll be a charge of AED 20. If you book by sending an e-mail, this fee will not apply.
- You’ll need to pay any airport and government taxes on your free flight.
- Your free flight must be booked and any taxes paid at least 7 days before you travel.
- You must travel to the same destination as the original paid flight.
- The free flight must be for the same person as the original paid flight.
- Once your free flight is booked, you can’t change or cancel it.
- Your free flight cannot be booked for travel on a UAE public holiday or on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Your free flight will be subject to availability.
- You’ll have to pay for baggage (and any other extras), unless you originally booked a “Free to Change” fare. In this case, your free flight will include a 20 kg checked baggage allowance.
How can I book this offer?
It’s easy. Just book through flydubai.com, via the flydubai call centre, through one of flydubai’s travel shops or through one of flydubai’s travel partners. When you’ve returned from your paid flight, you’ll be able to book your free flight.
How do I book the free flight?
Once you’ve completed your paid flight, you can book your free flight at the flydubai travel shop in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. You’ll need to go to the shop in person to pay any airport and government taxes.
You can also book by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You must include the six-digit booking reference from your paid flight and your desired travel dates.
Once booked, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. You’ll then need to pay any taxes at flydubai.com, via the flydubai call centre or through one of flydubai’s payment partners.
Remember, the free flight must be booked 7 days in advance of travel and is not valid for travel on a UAE public holiday or on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.